Monday 5 May 2014

here is my Bootstrap problem .. it's suck's

Hiee design Modo ...  i need a help ... i followed this  26:video on youtube >> [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VE69xJgde8 ]

Almost all i completed the site ..  the problem i got was >>

1> my downloaded bootstrap [ latest 3.0 i think so ]  doesn't supporting you " Footer "
       * even though i downloaded some wordpress css patches for my footer ... but i need footer what you presented on video *




2> My jumbotron icons [ according to about and theme ] section in your video    is also not working ..  

       * i mean my icons are overlapping to Header navibar when i scroll down " see the below picture .. and understand  my problem *

please  help me ...  and i am also uploading my css files to you .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share bar